Monday, August 12, 2019

Free Writing - My Weekend

Every Monday we do free writing , here is mine.

Free Writing - Weekend

On Friday when I got back from school I sat on my bed and went on my chromebook for ages.  Until my dad came back, I could tell that he was mad because of the way he looked, but I was wrong he was actually happy! We didn't do much on Friday, we cleaned the house and I did dishes with my sister, and then we just went on our devices.  I stayed on mine till about 11:30, I felt tired so I fell asleep.  But the next day was netball! I was going with my dad, mum, sister and brother.  After an hour of looking around, chasing my brother we came to an end of netball.  Ngairei went in the car with us and so did gabrielle, I WAS SURROUNDED BY LITTLE FEMALES! Once we got home I logged straight into Blockstar Planet and played.  The girls wanted me to watch a movie with them, they wanted me to do a bunch of things! like "wanna play marko polo IN THE DARK?" or "wanna watch some movies?" and the movies were just Barbie and this baby sitters thing about vampires.  I was bored and so I decided to play hide and seek in the dark!,  it was fun because we played for 3 hours straight.  I watched some horror movies with my mum and dad and all of a sudden, AuBREY CAME OVER! I was upset but not very upset, I was thinking.  They got to have to xbox all to them selves! they were gonna play Minecraft but since Peyton had her friends over, I could only play on my device.  And that was Saturday! On Sunday though, my sister and her friends had to go to this training thing! I was left with my dad, brother and myself all by our selves.  We just played gta together, BUT it was different, I did a chor and he did a chore and when that person done that chore you had to do a chore of your choice.  I did kitchen and he did washing.  Another thing, we were stuck on this mission called "Hotel Assaination" for SO long.  I could not figure out what to do, until the timer ran out, we had found out what we had to do.  We had to wait until the timer ran out, we had to find the taget and snipe him.  We were shooting the wrong person for so long! We were so happy and relived and so I just got up and went on Blockstar Planet until 6:00.  That was the end! 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post