Monday, August 5, 2019

Free Writing About Weekend.


Free Writing - Weekend

On Friday after school I walked home, once I got there I packed my bags to go to Kaia's house.  An hour went by, me and my sister were waiting for my parents ot arrive at home.  Another hour went by, we were still waiting and we were still watching youtube after it became 5:00 my mum arrived, I was very happy and she told me that she would tell my dad to go drop me off to Kaia's place.  When my dad arrived I asked him if he could drop me off, he happily dropped me off and then he was gone.  I slowly walked to Kaia's front door and then Gary came out! I asked him where I could find Kaia and Tracya nd he lead me there telling me a few jokes.  I found her on the couch on her computer and I sat right by her fropping my bag onto the floor as we watched and played over and over again and that's basically how the weekend went.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mia my name is Mark from Paihia Primary School. I like how you wrote your free writing I like the way you used your words like, arrived and basically. So keep up the good work, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mia I’m Teah from Paihia Primary School in Year Five. I enjoyed that you use more sophisticated words rather then after an hour. I love going to my friend's house. What else did you do when you were there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mia it's Mahuta in Nga Rau Rangatira. I really like your free writing because it makes me feel like I was at Kaias house and you must of had so much fun there. However you should check your spelling and punctuation before you post because I saw a lot of errors. Other than that great work.
    Blog you later. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post