Monday, March 25, 2019

My Weekend ~!

Every Monday morning we do free blog writing, This is ANOTHER one of my weekend storys.  On Friday I had a bad day, I had a best friend breakup and my sister had been sad beacuse she had not been picked for the Kapa Haka group because they are going to nationals.  But her best friend got picked and not her because there were too many girls.  So I had pringles in my bag so I gave them to her but she didn't eat them and I tried to cheer her up.  That pretty much happened all day so then came saturday...  We had to go to rgby in Kaikohe and in about 20 minutes they had a head bang with my dad and he fractioned his jaw.  I felt sad and I wondered why he didnt eat his Kai after the game so I helped by giving him my kai by cutting them into little pieces but they didn't satisfy his hunger.  I will not do sunday because I am too lazy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post