Monday, March 18, 2019

Christchurch Shooting Tragity

Every Monday morning we write for about 20 minutes.  This time I am not writing about my weekend I am writing about the Christchuch Shooting.  ENjoY ;)




Christchuch Shooting

Hello, this is just, and all about the Christchuch Shooting.  It has been a tragity for all of us, but mostly New Zealand ourselves.  New Zealand is known to be a safe country but that has been broken.  Two kids got shot during the shooting and many of the schools students were devistated about them.  The terrorest attack was more disgusting! Judging people because they look different or speak different is just wrong New Zealand.  People really do judge don't they?  When I heard about this I thought it was just gruesome.

I know that the people in Christchurch are not going to school right now or not even going to work.  I wouldn't either because just the felling inside me that doesn't feel right about coming to school.  Again, people are hurt about their family's getting killed or not coming to New Zealand because most of the world has heard about this.

We need to think of ways of how to make New Zealand safe again.  These are what I feel when the shooting happened and I hope that everyone is safe again and that man who shot the people of Christchurch can learn his lesson in Jail and learn that it is not okay to judge people and do gruesome things to them just because they don't look how they are supposed to look.

Thank you for listening to my writing and I hope that you can do more things to help New Zealand to be safe again.

1 comment:

  1. You are right Mia it is a tragedy. I feel really sad that this has happened in New Zealand. thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post