Monday, March 11, 2019

Another one if my weekend stories ;-;

Every Monday we do 20 minutes free writing, this is mine Enjoy!

On Friday my sister went to her mates house so me and my brother got all of the attention to ourselves, I also had roblox cause she left her ipad here mum let me play on it.  Then after 2 hours of playing I did some house work then I played some fortnite.  I loved it! I played with friends and family.  Until 11:00 I fell asleep, I fell asleep because of too much hype ( Even though I don't even think that is possible )  The morning arose.. In the morning it was rubgy! I ran to my mum and said " Can I stay with your sister? " she responded happily " Yes! "  I woke up late so I kinda ran late.  ON the drive I bought the ipad that wasn't even charing over night!  I quikly ran out of the car and waved.  There is more but I will tell you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post