Monday, March 4, 2019

My Weekend

Every Monday Morning we do 20 minutes free writing.  We are allowed to write about anything for 20 minutes.  Please enjoy my writing



On Friday after school, I came home and I just rested on the couch watching TV.  Until my dad came, He came in and he told me to check out fortnite and buy the battle pass.  I turned on the Xbox on and there it was.. the new loading screen.  I say more of my friends online than any other day, everybody was shouting on the mic screaming about season 8.  I played for a very long time until 11:30.  I fell asleep (with the devices off ) Next day.  I woke up at 10:30 and my dad was ready to go.  He told me to say at home and he will be back in the afternoon somewhere.  I had to do the dishes, and clean the lounge because the lounge and the dishes were a huge mess.  After about 30 mintues I was done so I played on my devices ( but not fortnite )  After a very long and hungry journey, dad and my siblings came back with a feast only for me.  It included a savor pie, kebab and a lime milkshake.  I ate and drank all of my food and I enjoyed it.  Dad was in a happy mood so he fell asleep.  Thats pretty much all about my writing and my weekend.  Hopefully you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post