Monday, May 20, 2019

Free Writing

Every Monday we do free writing, you can write about whatever and here is mine.

My Weekend ~

All weekend I was sick Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Most of Sunday but besides that I am going to tell you what I had done.  On Friday I had to go to school, I went to College with my mum because she works there, most of my friends are there but I didn't see any of them because we had to leave at morning tea with was ages!  Once the odd bell rang I picked up the Ipad and got in the car my mum was still packing up her things but I was just glad that I got to go home because I just wanted to play ROBLOX that day.  We got home and I nearly fell asleep on the couch, I couln't be as active as I was on Wednesday but I just slept for most of the day.  When it was about 3:00 I woke up and the movie just finished, I got up and played on the Ipad and joined a few of my friends and this happended through out the weekend until my sister came with her friend called Gabriell.  She was our cousin but she suggestes her as a friend.  When they were putting on makeup and I was playing fortnite, When they were playing minecraft I was sleeping.  Once it was Sunday Peyton had to clean her room and I just had to fold up some blankets, then I was off to play some minecraft.  I started a survival world and then I found diamonds before I even got a pickaxe!

Anyways, that was the end very lazy but very enojyable.

The End~

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a nice weekend at home and that is just what you needed if you were sick. Glad you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post