Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Blog Writing

Every Monday we do free writing for 20 minites here is mine.

On friday me and my sister had to walk home, we got there very early to play on our devices.  After about 2-3 hours and then my mother came home.  She told us to do the dishes then we could go on our devices.  Until 6:00 we had to get off because we had to watch a movie and have dinner.  I had waited to go back on out devices but we couldn't.  I don't know how I ended up back in my bed after I fell asleep on the couch.  Straight after I woke up we had to do chores then we could play on our devices for the whole day.  I had played till 1 AM and I was shouting at my friends because they were being ideots to eachother.  And on sunday we had to go somwwhere, I forgot the place but we went somewhere fun.  That was basically my weekend VERY ENJOYABLE but very earape..

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mia, my name is Zara and Im a student from Paihia School.
    It is very interesting learning about you and what you do out of school hours. I liked that you added a lot of specific detail on what you did that day. My favorite part was when you were shouting at your friends, it was really funny. Next time you could read it out loud a couple of times because it helps your writing make sense. You are really good at making your writing interesting and fun to read. Is this what you usually do after school?

    Zara
    (Paihia School)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post