Monday, April 29, 2019

My Holidays 2019

On my holidays I basically played Fortnite, and when I went to my nan's to go see my cousins I had brought the xbox so then I could constantly play fortnite.  I was planning to go to Whangarei this holidays because my Aunty and Uncle spoil me to much, but they didn't come up to pick me up.  Turns out thst they were sick for the whole week, I was really gutted but it things just happen just lick that!  A week passes and still no sign of them, I had waited and waited until they had finally come! But they weren't here to pick me up, they were here to make a drop off.  They had dropped off my cousins! I have six in total but this was from only my Aunty and Uncle, I love my cousins but they kept going into the girls room and most of them were boys.  I basically played fortinte and they had their devices and I was screaming at my friends and they were screeching at me to be quiet because it was 1am in the morning.  Until I got tired, so I turned the game off took my headset off and just went to sleep.  That exact thing happened for 5 days straight but don't worry, we went to the beach more than once and constantly got buried in sand.  On staurday then had to leave because it was nearly the end of the holidays.  On friday I couldn't go with them becuase it was a full car, I stayed at my friends house because they asked for me, we done many activities besides staying on roblox, like walking the dogs, going downtown and watching tv, to be honest I don't think watching televison is an activity, and many more thing! That was the end of my Holdidays as you can tell it was very boring.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mia my name is Kaia and I go to Kawakawa Primary School I am a year 6. I really like your writing but maybe next time you could work on your punctuation because some of the words you spelt need working on.

    Kind regards Kaia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is Angel from Kawakawa primary school I really like your holidays writing but next time work on your punctuation. Kind regards,angel
    kpsangelm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mia my name Is Deeny. I
    am a Year 7 student that goes to KawaKawa Primary School .
    This is a very interesting blog post about your holiday it was so cool to read you basically played fortnite in the holidays with your cousins. Just a little feedback you need to work on some of your punctuation because some of the words are misspelled. Thank you come check out my blog:
    https://kpsdeenyh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post