Monday, April 8, 2019

Free Writing ( Another Weekend -.- )

Every Monday we have 20 minutes of free writing and this is mine.


Writing About Weekend


This weekend was an amazing one, ON Friday I was allowed on the XBOX all day! Because of all of my hard work in swimming sports.  I played with my Online friends and I enjoyed it so much! But until 9:00..  My brother turned off the switch to the xbox which controlled fortnite...  I didn't rage when he turned off the xbox, I just went to sleep.  ( SATURDAY ) I woke up to my alarm but I eventually had to wake up.  By the time I went out of my room my Mother, Sister and Brother were going to Whagarei to watch some Kapa Haka but I wasn't into that so I went to rubgy with my Father and we had much fun because I had gum in my overall.  Then that day passes, We came home late and I just played fortnite then just ate dinner and went to bed early.  ( SUNDAY COMES ) I am really tired because you know.. Sunday's.  I woke up and got ready for the beach, we pretty much stayed there for the whole day and that's the end of my weekened.  I think I have many likes of this weekend, Anyways Ciao ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post