Friday, November 2, 2018

Assembly Friday 2nd November

On Friday 2nd of November was our assembly.  We had to do a Halloweeny type of theme.  Those two people at the fornt were the main character of the assembly.  They were making everything funny and a little bit scary.  So this is how the assembly went.  It went amazing! There was laughter and clapping but mostly laughter.  So for the first item we done a dance called poco loco from coco.  Also if you can spot my face comment down below!  And for our second item I think it was te reo selfie's.  I don't remeber which ones were in order.  I had my name up there but luckily they didn't play it.  For our third item we sang a song called World's Greatest.  The teachers picked an easy song because we missed one day to do our assembly practise.  And for our fourth item we done a dance.  But it was really supposed to be a skit but we didn't know what the skit will be about.  The dance was from just dance and it was called rave in the grave.  Before our assembly we added some cobwebs so we can make the assembly spooky.  There is a halloween dicso tonight and so we are leaving the cobwebs there.  And that is a normal assembly and a normal day of friday.  Goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. this thing looks like it wold be very fun to go to. I don't know about it because I could not be bothered reading about it.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post