Thursday, October 18, 2018

About my holiday


(sorry it's so long)

After that last day of school, I said goodbye to all of my friends and said “Hope you have a wonderful holiday”. After I said that to all of my friends and teachers I slowly walked to Ebony’s class and told her “We should get going now” It was my birthday so I invited her to my house.  I invited another friend but we had to wait for her to get dropped off. Ebony is my bestest friend ever, we knew each other since we were two years old. We started to walk down the hill, we chattered until we arrived at our destination. I knocked on the door and said "We're Home!" I walked over to my room and Ebony followed in excitment. We talked and talked over and over again. And we waited for a little longer until Aisha turned up. I was so happy to see her because we both went to different schools so we didn't see each other much. Then we talked and talked with Aisha then we decided we would like to jump on the trampoline. We were called inside from my mum and dad. We were bored so I asked if we coulld play on our devices. My mum said yes and I asked "Okay, who wants to play on what"
Ebony and Aisha said fortnite and all I had was my chromebook. We played and played until my sister came into the room. Then us four played and played until it was dinner time. We had fish and chips for dinner because we didn't know what else to have for dinner. We ate then we jumped back on our devices and I tried teaching Ebony and Aisha how to play fortnite but they wouldn't listen. It was close to bed time so we set up out bed in the lounge. We were watching Netflix all night until I fell asleep. I got kicked at all night and I woke up with a in pain back. The next day came over and it was the most exciting day all weekend because we would be doing activities. We had to clean up the house before we left so we cleaned up and got changed into our clothes because we would be going to Flip Out! It's the new trampoline place where there is trampolines EVERYWHERE! When we drove up to Whangarai we drove to the trampoline place and we boked in. Our time was at 11:30 so we got something to eat. We ate Burger King because it was my birthday weekend. then it came 11:30 we jumped in the car and dad rushed us to Flip Out. We had to wait for about 5 minutes but it felt like forever. Then we finally could jump on, but first we had to get a few ground rules. The worker told us the ground rules then he said "Okay you guys can go on the trampolines now". Kids were pushing through kids but we made it on first. Kids were jumping everywhere and we were jumping everywhere. We split up and divided. There was a foam pit but it had a cover on it but we were still allowed to go on it. I done forward flips into the foam pit and Ebony done dives. We had spent a long time at the trampoline place but it was time to go to the pools. Whe rushed to the pools then dad payed for us to go in the pools. We splashed and splashed over and over again but then the slides opened up. There was two slides, one is dark and one is light I went on the slides with atleast one buddy. I went on the slide all the time but we stayed there for hours and hours until we had to leave. When we were driving home everyone was exhausted. And my friends had to be dropped off home. I said to myself "I had a great time" And that is the end of my holidays.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun.
    I have been to flip out before in Hastings,its so bouncy and fun.
    It was funny when you said you tried showing your friends how to play fortnite but they would not lissen.
    I wish I could watch netflix all night but I would not want to get kicked all night,I would not sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it is Emma from St Patricks, I really like your holiday story but maybe next time check your spelling it was pretty bad i even could not read the words that were stuck together, but i wish i had stayed all night watching Netflix.
    Blog you later Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post