Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Film Shots


This is an example of the different camera shots.
In English we are doing film study, in film study we are learning about the different camera angles.  We are also learning about the importance of music, dialogue and props in films. Music is used in movies to create suspense and make it more exciting.  Dialogue is basically talking.  And props are used to help others understand what is going to happen next.  Next we are going to be learning how to identify themes in movies.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post