Friday, November 6, 2020

Free Writing - weekend

 Last week on the weekend I went to bed at about 12am and woke up at like 1pm because I like sleep.  My dad went diving for saturday and forgot about me and my brother until 11:00pm and my mum was with my sister for the weekend for her wananga, so basically I was just on a 7 hour call with my cousin for the day, doing nothing but drinking monster and playing roblox and sleeping.  On Sunday my dad woke up and grabbed my brother and took him to waitangi.  My mum was with them, they didn't even bother to ask me.  They left and I was in the room again, drinking monster, sleeping and on another call with my friend.  That was the most boring weekend of my life.  (I was with my nan and papa for the weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post