Friday, May 22, 2020

The first week of school ;(

On the first day of school I felt excited, I just wanted to see my friends, but most of them weren't coming.  When I realized I was going to be alone in class, I was nervous.  Once I walked inside of the class, I realized many things, like Whaea Dana wasn't there, but Mrs Norman was, and the chairs and tables were spread out, and Miss had a bunch of rules to go over.

The toilet was the weirdest one.  I learnt some maths in quarantine, but in school, I learn't how to colour inside of the lines.  I enjoyed the slow movements.  So like we aren't going straight into learning YET.

I'm not in any photos but here is what we have been doing.




1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry I wasn't here for your first day back, I really wish I was! I can understand how you would be nervous when most of your friends didn't return at the same time. I am pleased you like the slower pace, I have liked easing into it as well. Hopefully we will be able to keep this going in some way through the year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post