Monday, October 21, 2019

Free Writing - My Weekend

Every Monday morning we have to write about something either fictonal or real.  Here is my free writing.

Free Writing

My Weekend

I was invited to my friends house, but it took me a long time to get there, maybe around 6:30 pm.  Once I got there me and Kaia went to go and build a hut for us.  We got our devices in the hut and then we went bakc out, we played Little Big Planet until 12:30 AM.  I was a little bit sick at the time so I only drank water when I was  there.  My weekend was boring, but once I got home I played minecraft and made my Survival world's house Aesthetic.  I am very sorry this is so short but this is actually what happened.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post