Monday, July 22, 2019

Free Writing, T3 W1

(basically writing about whatever happened to you for 20 minutes on a Monday.)

Free Writing - Shopping Spree
On Saturday when my mum had no work to do we had to go to the hospital to get a heart scan, It only took like a few minutes then we could do what we wanted when we were done.  So after the heart scan me and my mum didn't have breakfast and so we went to a nice place that was playing some beautiful jazz in the background that served amazingly cooked food.  I picked french toast and my mum picked something with a salad for breakfast, we talked and talked until we had nothing to discuss about.  Our food came, it took about 10 - 15 minutes to be served too us but we didn't complain because it was actually the most designed breakfast I have ever eaten, I didn't even spot the main part of the breakfast, I had spotted berry's, banana's, syrup and kiwi fruit.  Then I had spotted the french toast, nice and brown and sprinkled with icing sugar.  My mouth was watering, I imediantly grabbed the banana put it on the toast and ate it.  It was the sweet, delicous and just the best.  I ate it all well, nearly all but it was amazing!! Then after we finished we could spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on clothes.  I'm pretty sure we spent like $300 or $400 on different shops, I didn't spend much but my mum did, she spent it on mor than one pairs of jeans, jackets and other stuff.  While I only spent it on 3 jackets, one beany, one belt and 1 pair of jeans.  After that we went home and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post