Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Inquiry Planning

By Mia and Malia (My partner)

Why are rivers important?

What is your Question your want to research and answer? - Because we think that most people would ask this question.

Why do you want to find out the answer to this question? - Because we think that most people would ask this question.

What other questions or areas related to your main questions -

1. What is a river?
2. What animals live in rivers?
3. How was the river used to transport items>
4. How are rivers used to produce electricity?
5.  How do rivers change their course?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post